Are you seeking a collaborative environment that allows you to work closely with clients and technology? Do you enjoy bringing improvements and increased effectiveness to an organization or project? Join our team of professionals who help our clients drive down costs, enhance quality, and boost operational effectiveness through the full life cycle technical services. If you are interested consider a career with us.
Required skills and qualifications:
- At least 2 years with BPM with minimum 5+ years in IT.
- Experience in SQL, HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Experience in systems of data analysis, data processing, application development, and application maintenance support.
- Experience with SAIL scripting minimum of 1 year.
- Experience with building and using CDTs, Task Reports.
- Worked with at least one external integration (web service, ESB etc.)
- Pro-active, quality-minded with a positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Appian Level 1 certified is a plus.
- Software consulting, ideally in a Portal, BPM, DM or EAI related setting and server architecture, especially dealing with high availability environments.
- Experience with RAML.
- Designing and implementing Business Process Management (BPM) based solutions using Appian BPM software.
- Configuring for high performance and scalability.
- Analysis, design, implements, integrate and test multiple Appian BPM applications.
- Interfacing with architects.
- Hands on development of Appian BPM applications.
- Use of best practices and methods.
- Contributing to best practices, assets, and collaterals.
- Ensuring that deliverables standards and functional requirements.
- An opportunity to develop and deliver software products and services to customers worldwide.
- Competitive package.
- A friendly, casual work environment.
- The opportunity to travel the world.
- Flexible hours, remote working.