Quality Assurance Engineer, Required Work Experience 2+ Years
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and has a passion for assuring quality in all that they do, from the frameworks and processes they use to the product they deliver. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with Product, QA, DevOps, and Engineering and drive initiatives to improve our testing effectiveness.
Your daily activities will include conducting manual testing execution and test case documentation. You also will be able to walk through solutions we build, identify potential bugs and suggest how to test and prevent similar ones in the future. Contribute to our own testing framework.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of QA experience – manual testing execution and test case documentation.
- 1+ year of test writing experience.
- Experience in web-based enterprise applications and products.
- Familiarity with test writing tools like TestRail, HP ALM/QC, SynapseRT, Confluence.
- Experience of bug tracking tools like Jira, Rally, HP ALM/QC.
- Experience in Features testing, Bugs testing, Regression testing and System Testing.
- Good proficiency in the English language.
Nice to have:
- Experience designing and updating test campaigns based on formal/informal requirements.
- Awareness of testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing and Exploratory testing.
- Experience with UI and API test automation.
- Experience with tools like Selenium, SOAPUI, Postman, TestNG, JUnit.
- An opportunity to develop and deliver software products and services to customers worldwide.
- Competitive package.
- A friendly, casual work environment.
- Flexible hours, remote working, study leave.