To be successful at this position, you must be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership, work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while keeping a good sense of humor. You must possess good oral and written skills and be able to collaborate effectively with other team members. Contribute ideas and provide feedback on how to continually improve the solutions we deliver.
- 8+ years of Java development and web API development & implementation
- 8+ years experience developing on the MuleSoft ESB or Anypoint platform delivering applications and APIs
- 8+ years experience writing & running automated tests with JUnit and Postman
- 6+ years experience working with XSL/T, XPath expressions & functions
- Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, JSON, Spring Framework, etc.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools
- Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset
- Background in both agile scrum or Kanban methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders, support personnel and clients
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience consuming open and/or private APIs, such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Salesforce.com and Workday
- An opportunity to develop and deliver software products and services to customers worldwide.
- Competitive package.
- A friendly, casual work environment.
- The opportunity to travel the world.
- Flexible hours, remote working.