We are seeking a self-motivated Java developer who will design and implement integration solutions using Integration Architecture best practices and leading standards.
This experienced developer will be expected to develop integration solutions based on appropriate functional and technical requirements, and apply common Integration Architecture concepts and patterns to the solution in order to promote maintainability, reusability, scalability, performance, security and performance where needed.
The successful candidates will use Mulesoft to design and build the integrations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent in the English Language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter that also works well as part of a team, assertive and able to maintain focus including on priorities of the project.
- Able to work with customers in any or all of system architecture, design, development/ implementation and testing phases.
- Deep knowledge of Java and broad working experience in real-world projects and applications and be willing to learn.
- Good knowledge of web services, and have worked with XML and JSON.
- Designing source controls solutions and code promotion processes.
- Designing automated environment management solutions.
- Understanding of SQL and PL/SQL.
- Database knowledge.
- An opportunity to develop and deliver software products and services to customers worldwide.
- Competitive package.
- A friendly, casual work environment.
- The opportunity to travel the world.
- Flexible hours, remote working, study leave.